- 5 Tips To Increase Your Android Smartphone’s Speed
- HTC ICS Update : List Of Phones Getting Android 4.0
- Bloomberg Confirms About Nexus Tablet At Google I/O 2012
- Google Rolls Out Google Play With Apps, Books, Music, Movies, Games
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Update Available Via Kies
Today is the day when Samsung is going to reveal its “Next Big Thing” and but we have a set of new high resolution images of Samsung Galaxy S4 before its release, which does looks like real and pretty convincing as well. It has the same dual-SIM variant which was leaked out few days ago including more details in this high resolution image.
According to the Chinese site it168 it has the following specifications
- 8-core Exynos 5410 at 1.8GHz
- PowerVR SGX 544MP3 GPU
- 4.99-inch 1080p screen
- 7.7mm thick, 138 grams
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB ROM
- microSD slot
- 2600mAh battery
Well we don’t have much time to dig down in the image and find out whether it is the real Samsung Galaxy S4 or not but for now we are pretty much convinced with it. The Galaxy S4 GT-I9502 weighs 138g and has a 7.7mm profile. According to the image Galaxy S4 will come with a plastic body and certainly includes a physical home button as well. Other features of the phones are S Pen hovering touch support and the eye tracking feature which helps the users to scroll with the their eye. Well all sound interesting but everything will be revealed today, so keep in touch as we will provide you more story from the Unpacked Event 2013 from Samsung.