- How to root the Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 : Tutorial
- Download S-Voice Extracted From Samsung Galaxy SIII And Other I9300 Goodies
- Instagram Goes Live For Android Devices
- Samsung Galaxy Note II Arriving On 15th August in Press Event
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Update Available Via Kies
Its been few months we are hearing about Black 64GB Samsung Galaxy S3 now it is finally available for pre-order via Clove. But there is nothing to get excited as the phone will be available after 2-3 months after checking how many people are interested in to buy the device. Even they have not provided any exact release date for the device and is available for for £500 (£600 including VAT) with pre-orders. Clove quoted that
“If we have received enough pre-order interest for the handset and decide to range it, we will ask customers to confirm these pre-orders and to make payment. At this stage we will provide an updated ETA for the arrival of stock.”
The 64GB Samsung Galaxy S3 is said to be released in Italy too, but the other region has still need to be confirmed. What you think? will you go for 64GB device or gonna stay with your 16GB or 32GB device with available SD Card.