One of the best browser Firefox was released for Android OS but most of the device can’t install it including all ARMv6 devices. But here is the Linaro build of Firefox/Fennec for ARMv. This build is only for ARMv6 only and supports Flash v11/v10.3, you need to have Android 2.2+ OS to install. Hope we will soon see Chrome for Android ARMv6
Troubleshooting if you get “Secure Connection Failed” with error code “sec_error_no_memory” then you need to disable TSL support and follow the steps below:
- Browse to about:config
- Search for “tls”
- Toggle “security.enable_tls” to false
- NEW! Release – Recommended for casual users! Most stable for Android ARMv6.
- Beta – Try the next version of Firefox in testing. Mostly stable.
- Aurora – Less Bleeding Edge, less bugs, more stable than Nightly, but slightly less features as well.
- Nightly – Bleeding Edge features and bugfixes, but may have bugs introduced.
- 8bcc6fa2f4ada0daf1be5ce8981021c8 Release 14.0.1 2012-07-16 Linaro Optimize
- 508653cb3591c6c059fc9083d37a0a6a Beta 15.0 2012-07-17 Linaro Optimize
- f8b609ee5af32342865c8d6ce6fc7af7 Aurora 16.0a2 2012-07-17 Linaro Optimize
- b1287489be309acb89cf440bcc27176a Nightly 17.0a1 2012-07-17 Linaro Optimize